*Events with potlucks are free community events and not Trackers Earth programs. Trackers Earth is not responsible for potluck items (read all the Event Guidelines below).
Social Event Guidelines
By attending specific SOCIAL Community Events at Trackers you recognize all realities below...
For Parents Always family friendly, these community events often include Trackers instructors on their own personal time. As many of them consider teaching their life, a conversation about programs is appropriate, but we also request certain events be considered primarily social. Our staff is not necessarily there to work. They are a place where adult beverages (beer among others *gasp*) may be responsibly consumed. We assume parents will understand this in order to take the opportunity to engage the great community Trackers provides.
For All Many of these events are open to everyone but are NOT OFFICIAL Trackers programs. They are opportunities for people and families to come to together to share similar interests and potluck food. Space and website outreach is donated by the organization of Trackers Earth as a community service.
Trackers requires an environment that keeps the community and every individual safe. If you can agree to and follow the terms below, then please come. If you cannot, then choose to go elsewhere.
- Absolutely NO DRUGS allowed. No compromises. Not on your person, in your pack, your car or anywhere. Not abiding this will get you banned from every Trackers location for life.
- Respect beginning and ending times. Dedicated humans oversee our events and we need to value their time.
- We don't throw wild parties. This means respecting that we live in a neighborhood.
Know what you bring to potlucks Never risk people's safety with improperly prepared or poorly identified food. A couple of banned food items...
- Wild carrots are NOT allowed (misidentified to easily)
- Wild mushrooms that are NOT clearly and easily identified are NOT allowed
- Any plant, animal or mushroom with a poisonous look alike are NOT allowed
- We get to ask anyone to leave if they are mean to us or anyone else.